RoyOMartin Provides: Wood Products, Hunting Leases, Forestry Consulting, and Land and Timber Management Services in the LA region:
Our Lease Policy includes the following terms but review our Rules and Regulations for additional mandatory conditions:
- Five-year term contracts that offer first option for renewal to lessees in good standing;
- Annual renewal date of July 1st;
- Minimum amount of $400.00 per lease;
- Property is leased "as is" and no refunds are granted;
- Liability insurance is required and may be purchased through us currently at $0.20/acre;
- Quality Deer Management program guidelines must be followed. Three points or better - let spikes walk. As part of the QDM program, each club is also strongly encouraged to harvest an adequate number of antlerless deer.
Lease instructions are as follows:
RoyOMartin Forestry Services is a full-service forest-management company staffed and supported by experienced foresters and forest technicians. RoyOMartin Forestry Services can offer a wide array of environmentally-sound and accepted forestry-management services to its clients. RoyOMartin foresters currently manage nearly 550,000 acres of highly productive timberland in Louisiana and Texas. With the execution of a Forest Management Agreement, services can be performed on a turn-key basis; however, hourly rates are available for some limited services. Services we offer include, but are not limited to:
• Timber-sale administration
• Long-term land and timber-management
• Forest inventories and marketing
• Geographic information systems (GIS)/mapping
• Wildlife management
RoyOMartin’s management of this timberland asset has been Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified since 2002.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LouisianaLandCAN.
RoyOMartin is not employed by or affiliated with the Louisiana Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
2189 Memorial Dr.
Alexandria, LA 71301
Toll Free: 1-800-299-5175
Statewide service provider in: