Our Lease Policy includes the following terms but review our Rules and Regulations for additional mandatory conditions:
- Five-year term contracts that offer first option for renewal to lessees in good standing;
- Annual renewal date of July 1st;
- Minimum amount of $400.00 per lease;
- Property is leased "as is" and no refunds are granted;
- Liability insurance is required and may be purchased through us currently at $0.20/acre;
- Quality Deer Management program guidelines must be followed. Three points or better - let spikes walk. As part of the QDM program, each club is also strongly encouraged to harvest an adequate number of antlerless deer.
Lease instructions are as follows:
Visit the tract at your convenience and at your own risk, but be sure it is still on the website prior to the visit. You do not need to set up an appointment. Our tract boundaries are painted YELLOW. If you decide to lease with us, you must complete the following paperwork and submit with full payment to the Post Office Box named below. These forms can be found on the 'Lease Forms' webpage which is linked to this site's home page.
- Complete an application.
- Review our Hunting Lease Rules and Regulations and sign/date last page.
- Make payment payable to Roy O. Martin. We can accept payment only by credit card, personal check, money order or certified check. We cannot accept payment by cash. To pay by credit card, call 1-800-299-5175.
- Mail payment, application, and signed copy of our Hunting Lease Rules and Regulations to: RoyOMartin, P.O. Box 1110, Alexandria, LA 71309-1110; or fax all information to 318-483-3889 for credit card payments.
If you have questions, you are encouraged to email us or call us toll-free at 1-800-299-5175.
If you would like a 42"x42" color aerial photo of your hunting lease, please call 318-483-3894 for more information and pricing.
Click here to visit our real estate page to view hunting properties we have for sale.
Click here to view Available Leases
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LouisianaLandCAN.
RoyOMartin is not employed by or affiliated with the Louisiana Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
2189 Memorial Dr.
Alexandria, LA 71301
Toll Free: 1-800-299-5175
Statewide service provider in: