Gulf South Research Corporation (GSRC) is a fast-growing, woman-owned, SBA certified disadvantaged small business offering multidisciplinary, environmental consulting services to government and corporate clients throughout the United States.
The GSRC professionals offer expertise in six basic areas: National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), natural resources, socioeconomics, public affairs, cultural resources, and Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
That expertise includes experience in:
- Wetland determination and delineation services,
- Endangered and threatened species surveys,
- Plant inventories and community mapping,
- Natural resource assessments,
- 404 and NWP permit assistance,
- Phase I environmental site assessments (BSAs),
- Environmental Assessments (EAs),
- Environmental Impact Statements (EISs),
- Biological Assessments and Evaluations,
- USFWS - Habitat Evaluation Procedures (HEP) data collection and analysis,
- Archaeology & cultural resources surveys,
- Public involvement planning,
- GIS mapping & development.
GSRC staff members have directed multidisciplinary planning projects in over 30 states, the Caribbean, and the North Pacific. In turn, the team has gained valuable hands-on knowledge of Federal and state regulations and guidelines, as well as a wide variety of ecosystems.
GSRC has Indefinite Delivery Contracts, as prime and subcontractor, and Sole Source contracts with numerous Federal and state agencies. Most importantly, the vast majority of GSRC’s clients are repeat clients. This is evidence of their continual satisfaction with GSRC’s work pattern of flexibility, responsiveness, and production of high-quality documents.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LouisianaLandCAN.
Gulf South Research Corporation is not employed by or affiliated with the Louisiana Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Gulf South Research Corporation
8081 GSRI Avenue
Baton Rouge, LA 70820
Phone: (225) 757-8088
Fax: (225) 761-8077
Statewide service provider in: